Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Friday, August 20, 2004

My First Blogging Experience

Well, Hellooooo everyone, here is my first Blog post. i have been wanting to write out my thoughts, and also my feelings a long long time ago, but just couldn't find the time. The time now isn't right for me to blog also, cause i have 2 final papers tomorrow, which carries 8 credit hours!!( for those who don't know what is credit hours, go ask your University peers) and i managed to cover about 70% of all the chapters only.

I should be studying, but then since this is my first post in Blogspot, give me face la, hahhhahahahaha.......

Well, just to intro myself to the world, and to you who is reading this, my name as you can see, is Lo Jo Wen, and it sounds like one of the water heater brand name, Joven. many people do remember my name that way ( Which Way? The water heater brand name lah...), and i am currently 20 years "Young" . I am not old ok, at least younger then those 21 years old out there, hahahhahh (no offence, k??) I am studying in Multimedia University (WOW, what a name) , taking up a course in Information Technology, majoring in Software ENgineering (Yeap, a future Engineer who will revolutionize the world of computers, Bleh...:P).

I think that is all u need to know about me at the moment, you shall know more as the days go by, heheh.....

got to go study now, if not all my sweat n blood and hardwork and time used for study this whole 3 months will amount to NoThiNG. (Did i mentioned b4, if i get excellent grades for my exam, i will get a laptop as a present? now thats what i called MOTIVATION to study)

Jowen (in the mind): JOWEN, get back to study !!
Jowen (physical self): But then i want to blog somemore la...
Jowen (in the mind): U want your laptop or not?
Jowen (physical self): I WANT........:P

*poof* , He's gone.....to be where the bookworms are. C u next round....