Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Comparison

PM compares Malaysia's Oil/Petrol price and says that it is the "lowest" in the region

Info Minister compares Malaysia's inflation rate and says it is "among the lowest" in the world

Mini

I would like to compare also...

If Japanese, Korean, Singaporean...etc... ministers/lawmakers were to resign each time their integrity were questioned, why Malaysian minister cannot resign????? Is this a matter of "mabuk kuasa?" (power crazy) or our minister cannot accept the fact????? Malaysian minister are just so arrogant, and will not step down unless they lost in the General Election. They will defend their position at all cost, with words like "I am not weak or scared!!" , "Siapa cakap? tangkap masuk ISA"("Who dares to slander me? Let's use ISA against him/her") , "It's a lie, i didn't do that" , "It's complete fabrication" , "We've the power to go on, we've ruled for 50 years, we are the best!!" , "I will not step down untill year 2010" , "I still have lots of things to do, the rakyat had given me the mandate....." (yea right. now the rakyat wants you to go)

All it takes it's just a simple "OK, since I've been questioned, I will give up my post, and wait till police clear my name, then will I stand for snap election again"

SIGH... COMPARE THE STATE OF MALAYSIAN MINISTERS/LAWMAKER WITH OTHER COUNTRIES BEFORE COMPARING MALAYSIAN OIL PRICE AND INFLATION AND EVERY OTHER THINGS!!!!!!!!