Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Finally....

YEA!!! After 21 years of living in this world, and after waiting for 4 years since SPM, I finally got what every young man will dream for. I have got the chance to gain that ‘thing’ during my SPM years, but then due to circumstances which couldn’t be avoided; the plan was delayed till now.


Finally I’ve gotten my Probationary Driving License ‘P’ , and finally I’ve been granted the permit to drive around town in a motor vehicle… Some of us might say that I’ve gotten my license quite late and stuffs like that. But I see it as my 21st year achievement, and truly, I’ve had many ‘first times’ during my 21 years of living on this earth, and this is probably one of the first too.


I am happy to get my driving license, and I would like to thank a few people who made it happen. God, my family, Mr Phang; my instructor, my church friends, who had been so supportive, and also to ‘her’, who had been encouraging me throughout my ‘journey’


Thank You so Much…..>:D<