Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I didn't know...

I didn’t know you that much
I admit
But what I do know about you
I concede

I didn’t know how weak you are
Until today
And I didn’t know how insensitive I was
Until the circumstances is at bay

I didn’t know you will cry so easily
Until I made it happen
I didn’t know the way to act and react
In this kind of situation

I didn’t know I was emotional
Till the day I started to cry for you
Then I know you were too
When you cried and saw me through

Sorry for I was ignorant
I shouldn’t have been
For a disaster is imminent
Which I do not want to be in...

By: Jo Wen
-dedicated to You dearly… Hugz-