Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Monday, August 15, 2005

Realization....

Hey peeple...I'm back again, this time with another article to share.

Things had been going pretty smoothly for me this past week or so, with a prototype completed and submitted to LHDN(Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri). I am so happy upon project completion. This achievement came with a price to pay, that is on the night before presentation day on Friday, i stayed back in office from 9PM Thursday till 7AM Friday. YEA, my first experience working 'extended OverTime' in Pilot, and my 'SaCrIfIcE' paid off.

On Saturday, I had company lunch with my colleagues in the Royal Selangor Lake Club, Kuala Lumpur. Prior to lunch, I attended the company's staff meeting, where fellow staffs from Infineon (Semiconductor Company) attended the meeting. The agenda was to get to know the staffs as well as the company better. It was an eye opener for me, as I to know much more about the company and its operations.

It was a rare sight for me at the club, where i saw a red Ferrari parked at the basement area. Jakun (Coming from the jungle), I am, and so quickly snap a shot of myself posing with the red 'baby' . Picture(as proof) will be made available in my next post. It was indeed a rare chance to spot a Ferarri in Malaysia. Oh well, at least i saw the real car, and not from TV :P

I am glad that the haze had cleared off in areas around Klang Valley, places with API exceeding 500, dropped to <100 within a day, I've read several blogs which provides real time updates about the haze nationwide, and also I've been updating myself daily with the printed news. It's terrible for the past 10 days. I guess the right song to be play in all the radio stations will be “Smog gets in your eyes“

The events that happened the past week inspired me to think a lot. It draws out that 'thing' which is in me to realize that my life is governed by time. I did a posting on time previously, which is here, but then the realization didn't come till now. I believe that now is the time to get changes to happen, for my life as well as for the rest. I believe that now is the time to get serious with what i am currently pursuing, and to complete the race of eternity :P

Realization...

To realize
The value of ten years:
Ask a newly
Divorced couple.

To realize
The value of four years:
Ask a graduate.

To realize
The value of one year:
Ask a student who
Has failed a final exam.

To realize
The value of nine months:
Ask a mother who gave birth to a still born.

To realize
The value of one month:
Ask a mother
who has given birth to
A premature baby.

To realize
The value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realize
The value of one hour:
Ask the lovers who are waiting to Meet.

To realize
The value of one minute:
Ask a person
Who has missed the train, bus or plane.

To realize
The value of one-second:
Ask a person
Who has survived an accident...

To realize
The value of one millisecond:
Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics

Ultimate realization...

To realize the value of a friend:
Lose one.

Thanks for being my friend....