Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Saturday, January 07, 2006

A blessed New Year... Happy 2006

The old year had passed, the New Year had come
There are many things, which we could sum
From love to life to friends to what I’ve become
Things certainly will change, I’ll not be numb

2006 brings with it joy and peace
I started this year with a feast
Going to church and to have my faith increased
2006 is certainly a year to be.

Goodbye 2005, welcome 2006
The year passes by, just like a flick
I still remember, how I used to mix
Right and wrong, it’s hard to predict

I’m not sure what I am writing
Whether this poem rhymes well and/or exciting
But one thing I can delight in
2006, here I come with fire igniting


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!