Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Monday, August 23, 2004

L.O.V.E and Summary

Love is patient
Love is kind
It does not envy
It does not boast
It is not proud
It is not rude
It is not self seeking,
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrong.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trust, always hope, always persevere "
1st Corinthians 13:4-7
God's love is amazing. It caan do wonders that nothing in this world can. It can heal the broken, lift up the spirit of those who are down, and to provide hope and encouragement to the weak. I was encouraged by the way those verses were wrote. God has a wonderful plan for us and not to harm us, and his love covers over a multitute of sadness, of bitterness, and of loneliness. Whenver some one is down, try sharing God' love with them.. God may use you to proclaim His love to the people around, and I am gladly being done the same by one of my friend. He has always encouraged me to stand strong in God's Love, and not to be pulled down by the circumstances of this world. Huan may fall , but those who wait upon the Lord will renew their strength. Never have i been so sad before in my life, but is because of the grace and mercy of Him who created me, that i can still stand strong, and because of God's love for me, that i can gladly say, "Your love is amzing, O Lord"
Summary of what happen today->Sunday
Woke up at 11.30 AM (Well, i didnt sleep for at least 48 hours before this), and had a wonderful time Counter Strike-ing with my housemates. ,and as always, i'll be the one who always get headsot, while the rest laughed at me. Went for lunch at around 2.15 PM, and mien, had a scumtous lunch with housemates at the Cyberia shop upstairs. Then went home and finished of some work, and started studying( Jowen, u study?? :P) , and sleep soon overtook my mind. went to have a short nap, and indeed, had 3 hours of nap till about 6PM( Thats more like SlEeP) . parents came over around 9PM, and oh boy, had home cook food to eat, and it's SUpEr DeliCious. Thanks mum and dad for making your way here just to bring me food...:D . Had 3 rounds of War-Crafting with my housemates, and it somehow drains my energy and also my brain power.
Soon aftter the loooooong game of waring, its time again to go to bed. I've slept alot today, and feel like doing it again, so before i go, just wanna say Good NIght, and hope that the following day will be a better day......
Ciaoz.....:)