Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Mixed Feelings

Emotionally detached
By someone you least expect
I didn’t do anything
Or so I hope and pray
That will deserved such treatment

I don’t know
What has the humankind became
So much had happened
Since I came into the world

Things may be unseen
But it does hurt a lot
What’s done is done
There’s no turning back

Dear friend
Why the ill-treatment?
Why the ignorance?
What have I done?
I’m sure I was innocent

Detached, disregarded
Worried, disappointed
Why must I have these feelings now
All because of you
I hope it’s not

O God
Grant me strength to go on
Grant me peace to withstand
I trust in You

* Dear friend, if you are reading this, I just want to say sorry. I don’t even know what have I done, and u treated me coldly. Sorry if it’s my fault…