Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Monday BlUeS

Wow….Its been exactly a week since the final exam started, and I have managed to finish 4 papers, and the papers are like, ermmm, Piece of cake?? NOT!!!! Anyway, still have 2 more papers to go, and the last paper is on Saturday, Mien, still have to wait. But then the last paper is just story writing, so I don’t have to worry

Been in the library for the whole day today, from 11.30AM till 11.50PM, and for the first time, I managed to study throughout the 11 something hours I’ve been there. This is the second time I studied in library since the exam started, and this is the first time I managed to stayed in the lib for so long. I went to library with a friend, and coincidentally, he was wearing blue, same color shirt as what I was wearing, Heheheh…….so I went there and studied throughout, and had lunch around 2 at Bus-Stop, we picked up Michelle, and guess what?? She is wearing blue also, geeeees, is this what you call a bluish cult, as what Wee Liem pointed out? I don’t know..:P and this is my first time in 2 years, having lunch off-campus. You can say I don’t know how to appreciate other good food besides campus food, but then again, campus food is the best, Muahahahahhah….:P

I came back and resumed studies, and then Rebecca came too, for her exam is tomorrow (Tuesday), and she was wearing this some what familiar blue jacket, BLUE again?? Ok, well, looks like we are having some standard color for library goers already..:D met up with a few of the CF “kaki” who frequented the library a lot, and a number of them finishes their papers today, WOW, that was fast, and as what Joshua did when he came back from test. “Merdeka, Suffer u people……going back home soon…” that was like indirectly telling us “ C, I finished my exams liao, so free already” So as not to be intimidated by his comments, I just get on with my books and occasionally walking over to my friends table to have a short chat. And you know what?? This is also my first time eating my dinner in front of the library, with food all the way from Tau Café, which is beside the library, hahahahhaaa…… we had “Fat Rice”, which translated to Bahasa Malaysia means “Nasi Lemak”. I had a wonderful dinner with WeeLiem, Michelle, and Edwin. And soon after, Leo join in for a chat, and he was wearing blue too, at least for his jacket’s color. Why is everybody wearing blue today? Hmmm….hard to explain, but till now, there’s 5 of us in blue today, and that makes us AweSoMe!! :P

Things happened normally after dinner, with me still continuing studies, and the rest of the gang straining their brain juice out, for engineering students are having exams tomorrow (Tuesday). Got to wish them all the best, The paper has got nothing to do with engineering stuffs, its just Basic economics and accounting. And we ( IT and Engineering students) have to take that subject before we can graduate, that’s new isn’t it? but then this subject has been in the syllabus for the past 3 years, so I think it shouldn’t be any problem with that.

I reached home around 12.10AM and went on war with my housemates through LAN gaming system for 4 hours. Wanting to sleep after coming back home, but I needed some entertainment after spending practically half a day in the library.

Think it’s time for me to go to bed now. Hope that everything will work out as fine when I wake up. Good Night People…..

“Monday Blues really gives me the GrOoVe!!”