Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Happy Birthday Jowen...

The Lord made me
21 years ago
I am so happy
That I have grow

Tuesday was the date
25th was the date
I cannot be at the bay
So in MMU, I celebrate

Went out at 2AM
To Aunty’s for chicken chop
Special thanks to A2-8-12 bros
For celebrating my special day

At the afternoon I had brunch
Where it’s supposed to be lunch
Thank you housemate for the munch
To you Daron, thanks a bunch

During the night at CF
A birthday song was sung to me
Thank you people for that sweet gesture
In my heart, I’ll always remember

Got a present from some one special
And some cash too, from the one closest
Thank you for making my day brighter
Thank you also for making me the happiest

Assignments and exams are a burden
And coincidentally it is Thaipusam
But I chose not to be flatten
I still had my birthday celebration

I was spared the usual bashing
That seemed to be a ritual for many
Pool throwing to cordial pouring
I was happy and bless,
For not getting any : D

Happy Birthday to me
The lord created me
I’m so happy to be me
Jowen, you are me…

-JOwEn-

"Happy Birthday To Me"
" Zhu Wo Shen Re Kuai Le"
"Zhok Ngo Shang Yat Fai Lok"
"Selamat Hari Jadi Kepada Ku"
"Ennaku Pirantha Naal Vazhtukal"
"Joyeux Anniversaire À Moi"


A Special Tribute goes out to the brothers of A2-8-12 , for your kind accompaniment at 2AM for chicken chop.


Also a special thanks to ( in no particular order) : Celine, Sang What, Desmond, Grace, Yee Huey, Weng Yew, Shaun, Alan, Bee Chee, Mary and Melissa for the wonderful birthday SMS-es..Love you people J

All CFers of Mutimedia University, Cyberjaya who have extended their Birthday Greeting and decided not to bashed me.. You Guys and Gals ROCKZ!!!!


Dad, Mum, Brothers, Sister, Kenneth Tan, Mary and Tay Ching Hwa, for calling me and wishing me Happy Birthday. It made me cry...Thanks so much, dear Friends, pa, ma, didi, mui mui :-)

And also a special thanks to all the Yahoo messages from EvErybOdy, who had wished me online, and also to the brothers of B3-2-1, you guys have been superb housemates. Thanks for the lunch and greeting as well…

Welcome to the adult world, JoWen…