Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I have fallen

Blinded by distraction
Clouded by misery
Saddened by actions
Blown off by anxiety

Things had changed
And never be the same
I have learned the hard way
That life is indeed a game

Many times I have fallen
Only o stand up again
But this time it s impossible
All that I’ve done is in vain

I’m tired and depressed
No one knows of my despair
How long must his continue
Till I am able to be at rest?

Friends failed me, this I’ve experienced
Being betrayed and backstabbed I’ve suffered
Success will follow if I’m strong
Encouragement and motivation from you I’ll hear

I thought I am able
To stand till today
But sadly I could not
Much to my dismay

Worries, anxiety, and misery
Are upon me can’t you see?
Cheerfulness, happiness, and gladness
Is what I longed to see in me

I wished upon the star
For the hope and the vision
The star is nothing but a creation
Why not I ask from the creator?

I’m confused and blurred
By my own ways and actions
To think of it , is definitely not good
But then what can I do?