Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

A Night of blessings.....

I had a wonderful session during last CF meeting. I feel totally rejuvenated and energetic after a great and splendid time of worship. God moved mightily throughout the 20 minutes or so, and I was blessed by the worship. The message that was given is by a speaker, which is no stranger to all of us. Uncle Dexter, who hailed from Shah Alam. His message of “Jesus, our Refuge” confirmed my stand in God that He is the solid rock of which I stand. Man will changed, but Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. It is so comforting to know that indeed God is our refuge, and in all things, God will do it for the good of those who love Him. The songs that were put in my heart, as I led in worship spoke on the message as well.

It was truly a night of blessings and joy for the CF as one brother came up and gave a testimonial on how God is good to his family, and how he had seen the truth in Christianity. It is not so much about the religion that we are being bless, but it is Jesus, our Redeemer, Savior and friend, that we are so confident of the truth. David, I welcomed you into this big family as we fellowship together, and may God used you as a light to all those friends around you..J

Never has there been a moment I felt so happy before in my life, and I can say in confidence that in whatever circumstances, God will make a way and He will always be my Redeemer, Savior, and Friend

Thank you Jesus, for your love to me
Thank you Jesus, for your grace so free
I lift my voice o praise your name
And I’ll praise you again and again
You are everything
You are my God