Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Week that was...

After 2 week of disappearance from cyberspace, finally we have an update from Jowen. This past week had been an eventful week for me, at least I managed to do some useful stuffs


Let’s do a quick re-cap on what I did for this week. After ‘RockTified’, I went to church on Sunday, and it was more like a church reunion for me. For those who didn’t know, I have been stuck in Cyberjaya since March because of assignments and also exams, and therefore I have not been back home since then till the holidays. I sort of missed my home church, and had been attending other church service. That’s why I said that Sunday was a church reunion for me after 3 months. Before going back to church, I had this deep sense of depression and sadness inside me ( don’t ask why, coz I don’t know it myself)… I went to church feeling defeat and oppress. But somehow as the worship began, I started to feel lighter, and lighter……you know, like when one is set free from prison, that type of feeling…. I couldn’t express my joy after that, so much so after the sermon, I was completely relieved and joyous, as though nothing ever happened. I’ve never felt such joy, and I really enjoyed the companionship of all my friends and also the time spent in church


Throughout the week it was boring, except for some invitation to go out for some yum-cha session, and ended up playing DOTA till 1.30 in the morning. What happened was a group of 5 people decide to go ‘drink tea’ at a mamak stall nearby, and happily chatted away till about midnight. Then after the session, around 12midnight, somebody suggested we go for a game of DOTA. And yea, we all succumbed to the temptation and all of us played till 1.10Am in a cyber cafe somewhere in PJ. I was dead tired when I reached home, and was zonked out after that till 12,30PM the next day. AWESOME!!!.

-----------------------------------------------
Countdown to Industrial Training -> 20 days
Countdown to MDC USP Training -> 6 days