Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Friday, February 18, 2005

Time

I’ve been trying to post up something’s here during the past few days, but tests, assignments submission prevented me from doing so. I just finished a paper yesterday, which brings it to 2, the number of tests for this past one week. Behold Jowen…there is one more test next week, and al the best to you…:)


I’ve been doing a lot of thinking since the beginning of this week. Sad things, happy things; deep stuffs, kiddies stuffs…all these thoughts floods my mind as I pray, as I play; as I eat, and even as I sleep, so much so that it drove me to do this write-up on Time.


It’d been more then 21 days since my 21’st birthday, and I realized on how fast time flies. Day by day second by second, we are living in a world where it is governs by time. So the big question pops in


What exactly is time?


According to Britannica Online,


“Time is a measured or measurable period, a continuum that lacks spatial dimensions.”


And according to WikiPedia,


Time quantifies or measures the interval between events, or the duration of events


Who created time? Well, this is an answer that everyone could answer. God. Why is time so important to us? I think that it is because Firstly, it determines our lifetime. Without time, we might as well be not living. Secondly, it governs our every day’s schedule, what are we going to do in the morning, afternoon, and night. Speaking of that, morning, afternoon and night are seasons of time where we wake up, have our daily routines, and go to sleep. The third thing about the importance of time is that it sets our everyday life in place. Imagine a life where time stands still, and there are no age, no seasons, no weather, no schedule whatsoever…..that would be bad


It’d been 3 years I studied in
Multimedia University, and memories of the first day I stepped foot in this university remains, like it just happened yesterday. Time will wipe out scars, and physical pain, but it will not erase memories, whether it’s bitter or sweet. I am still having problems with time management even now. Time is not by my side each time I do work, may it be doing assignments, or writing for my test, or studying for exams…


Time is gold
The wise men say
Do you follow?
Or do it your way?


Time is everything
Though some may object
But I do think
That we’ve been subject


Every milliseconds count
It may seemed insignificant
But it’s surely bound
To cause a headache,
It it’s cared less,
And left transparent


Time manages people
Or people manages time
It doesn’t really matter
As long as everything goes fine


Time can be against us
And at the same time, be for us
Let’s hope we would not burst
Nor we will curse


* Time is So important , -Jowen- *

I would like it very much if you would leave a comments as to what is your opinion on time, and any suggestion for me to improve on my time management. Anonymous comments will be most welcome. Thanks…