Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

.....Living life the fun way.....

Had a wonderful time of feasting today, and its something which I’ve never done before. Had for myself 10 pieces of bread and a cup of Milo for Brunch ( Breakfast + Lunch ), cause I woke up at around 2.30PM, and felt lazy to go down to but food. Managed to study for awhile after that, but then still cannot understand, might as well play for a while only continue to study.

Had a wonderful dinner with a friend out in Dengkil, the menu was superb, had “lemon chicken”, “ Tau-Fu”, and “ Choy Sam” ( Dunno what to call that in English)….It’s been a long time since I last chatted with this friend, and the talk before, during, and after dinner was informative and encouraging for both of us, and somehow I got to know that this friend of mine is facing some problems, which I’ve faced before some where in my life. Really had a wonderful time with that friend, and thanks for the transport J

Finally, I was able to study after that sumptuous and delicious meal. I almost got a shock when more then 10 Yahoo messages came by bringing tips for tomorrow test. Boy, I had studied those this afternoon, and really thank God for I do not have to study everything for that subject. Yea, having a test tomorrow on Java programming, and I feel confident for the test.

Before I end this post, here are some jokes to lighten up your days. Check it out, and God bless…..

TEACHER: Didn't you promise to behave?
STUDENT: Yes, Sir.
TEACHER: And didn't I promise to punish you if you didn't?
STUDENT: Yes, Sir, but since I broke my promise, I don't expect you to keep yours.

Ah Beng joined a quiz show and was asked to a name three fruits whose names begin with "A". Ah Beng immediately said "Apple…Apricot…" then he was stumped. After a while, he finally shouted triumphantly,
"Ang Mor Tan!" . The host faints…….

HAROLD : Teacher, would you punish me for something I didn't do?
TEACHER : Of course not.
HAROLD : Good, because I didn't do my homework.

Ah Beng with his two red ears went to his doctor.
The doctor asked him what happened to his ears and he answered," I was ironing a shirt and the phone rang, but instead of picking up the phone, I accidentally picked up the iron and stuck it to my ear. So kena loh!"
"Oh dear!" the doctor exclaimed in disbelief. "But…what happen to the other ear?"
“Aiyah!”, Ah Beng replied with frustration. “That stoooopid dumbo called back!"

TEACHER: Ellen, give me a sentence starting with "I".
ELLEN : I is...
TEACHER: No, Ellen. Always say, "I am."
ELLEN : All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....