Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas...

Joy to the world the Lord is come
Let earth receive her king
Let every heart prepare him room
And heaven and nature sing
And heaven and nature sing
And heaven and heaven and nature sing


Yea, it’s 25th of December again, and it is Christmas, YEA!!!


People all around the world celebrate this day with a lot of expectation and hope, wishing that Santa Claus will fill their stocking with loads of goodies and gifts. Well, I am not that greedy. All I want for Christmas is a lap top, complete bundled with all the latest gadgets and software, including fingerprint authentication and GPRS satellite uplink. That’s what I call non-greedy…LOL…:D


Christmas day celebration was fun, went to church on it’s eve, and met a lot of my old church friends, some whom I have not met for months, missed them a lot. The service started around at 8, and all of us were dressed at our very best, including the young ones, which came with blazers and ties. WOW……had a couple of carols sung, led by pastor Johnathan, and also a worship session, which includes some of the popular carols plus the usual worship songs. Had great fun worshiping and it made me recalled of the times I shed tears during worship. I did it again this time. Well, the presence of God could really be felt in this short time, and it made me realized several things that went wrong in my life, and the measures I should take to rectify it. I really thank God for speaking deep to me, and while listening to the message of Christmas that Pastor Joseph shared, I was moved again. Christmas isn’t about presents and carols; It comes from within our self, that’s why it is written “Emmanuel, God with Us”. The service ended with the rendition of the song Felice Navidad, and all of us started to hug everybody, and did an early Merry Christmas wish to one another, it was like something out from the movies, where people starts going around, shaking hands and saying “Merry Christmas”…it was not long after then I went and join in the wishing game, and it turns out pretty cool and nice, I took some pictures with a lot of my church mates, and there was a friend who just came back from Australia after his studies. I missed him so much, and am really glad to see him, after a year of studies Down Under.


After the service, I went out with my friends for a Christmas dinner, hosted by Pastor Joseph and family, and I stuffed myself with the famous “Ra-sem” and also some chicken curry, beef, rice, vegetables, and so much more. And what’s the time for dinner u asked. Well, the time is approx 12.15AM. YEA!!! And after the sumptuous dinner/supper, we headed off to another pastor house for snacks, and to pick up another friend who was to joined us for our night outing. Well, we settled for a movie there, and laughed our heads off by watching Home Alone 2. After some one hour spent there, with stomach cramps that resulted from laughing too much and the like, we finally got moving over to Subang Jaya for a chilling out on Christmas morning.


We stopped by at Darulsalam, which is in Subang, and the 8 of us, settled down for some ice blended stuffs, plus some latte cappuccino, and whatever that is nice. We talked and talked, reminiscing our good old days, where we were at least 6 years younger when we first met. The good old days….now that we are older, well, we just settled for some oldies stuffs, hehehe…..chatted till about 4 AM, and all of us were tired and kind of zonked out by the time we were in the car, unlike the hyper mode when we first came here.


It had been a memorable Christmas for me this year, and hopefully the resolutions I have made will come true and every plan will go smoothly from now on. Really wanna say Thank you to a couple of friends here for making my Christmas seemed worthwhile…

>-< >-< >-<


Lord Jesus - For being always IN my heart. Thank You Lord. Happy Birthday...:)

My Family - For being so supportive f me, and raising me up. Thank You Dad, Mum, Bros', Sis...Merry Christmas :)


Pastor Joseph, Pastor Johnathan and Pastor Ebby – For your constant prayers and upholding, as well as the time spent to talked to me


Sanjay – For picking me up to church, and our everlasting friendship. Thank you, and Merry Christmas


Samuel – For remembering me, even when you were overseas. Blessed Christmas to you Bro, and friends forever…


Shama, Sheema, Vedadass, Vincent, Samson, Ashwin – For spending time with me till late night, and also caring for me when I am not there. Thank you. Merry Christmas ..:)


Aunty Shirley, Tristan, Uncle Robin – For being a great and wonderful family to me, and I am really touched and moved by your hospitality. Take Care. Blessed Christmas


All my Church members (Youths and non-youths) – For remembering me, and wishing me, as well as spending time to talked to me. Thank You…Merry Christmas


Wee Liem, Mary, Charles, Soon Lung, Steve, Eileen, Sin Hwei, Yit Meng, John, Calvin, Fang Lian, Grace, Terry…etc…etc – For extending your Christmas wish to me via SMS, and also for sending me E-cards. Thank You. I appreciate all of you, dear friends….Merry Christmas..


CF-ers of CFMMU, Cyberjaya – For making me a part of this BIG family, and also thank you for the various help and deeds done for me, during the years, and during Christmas. Merry Christmas.


Members of S.E.E.D CG – For being so supportive and so enthusiastic for CG, as well as so nice and pleasant to be with throughout the years. Blessed Christmas SEED-lings J


And to those whom I have left out un-intentionally ( All who know me ) You made a difference in my life. Thank You. Blessed Christmas!!

-Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year-