Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Friday, December 24, 2004

Unforgettable experience and wonderful present for Xmas

Hello people….glad to be back in cyber space after a few days of holiday. Been busy with Cyber Christmas which is a week away, with meeting and assignments which are out on he first week of study itself. Sigh, when will I ever get rest? (FYI, I just finished my 3 weeks of holiday recently, hehehehehe)


The other day,I went back to my house in Petaling Jaya from Cyberjaya, not by bas, nor by car. I went home sitting pillion with my friend on a motorcycle. Yeap, the two wheels, Yamaha brand machine, where only 2 people can sit on it at any one time. ( If wanna do stunts, four also can…:D) anyway, this being my first time sitting on a motorcycle to KL, and the experience is worth it. For those of you people who have not been on a bike before, just imagine yourself being in a situation below


You take your sit on an oversized foot massage machine, directly in front of a table fan, both which are in operation. You switch on the television beside you, and all you see is a live show on Formula One racing in Sepang. You put on a helmet, and goggles. Suddenly, u smelled something burning in a kitchen, and you can’t get off the machine, so you have to bear with the smell for a long time. 60 minutes to be exact.


The above simulation is exactly the same feel while I am riding pillion on the motorcycle. The vibration on the butt and the body, the wind rushing through my whole self, the sound of thousands of vehicles passing through, a few centimeters away form where I am sitting, the smell of carbon monoxide and several poisonous gases invading my nose, and the sight of the ground moving at 80KMJ . WOW, that’s a whole new experience for me. I love it so much, especially when the part where we squeezed through cars during traffic jam in KL, and also zooming pass toll booth without paying, plus the thrills I get when we zig zaged along the streets in KL, negotiating corners, and being the first to go when the traffic lights turned form red to green, and also the hot sun that burns throuh your skins for one hour... That’s one heck of an experience I got on Christmas eve. The not-so-good part of it is that I got to sniffed in poisonous gases and I am at 100% risk of going straight to heaven in case of some mishaps. I am not claiming it, but that’s what happens to motorcyclists.


That is my account of what happened during Christmas eve, and a wonderful Christmas present my friend gave me, by sending me t KL on a bike. Thank You brother, have a wonderful day…..