Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Thursday, December 23, 2004

I need to say something...

Hello people.....one week of disappearance from blogspot and I am beginning to missed it so so much. I wonder if anybody out there do share the same sentiments with me. It’s not that I purposely wanting to stay away, but just that laziness and procrastination ought to be blamed for this…very bad ler hor, must remove them from my mind..


Since the day I came back from my break, I have been fired up for the upcoming Cyber Christmas, which is an annual event, organized by the CF of Multimedia University, Cyberjaya. For this year, it will be a 3 days event, with the night event, caroling, choir, café…etc all lined up for one purpose. To share God’s love to all students in campus. Been going through numerous practices and meetings the day I came back till now, and I am beginning to feel the tiredness that followed.


”When I am weak, God is strong”


That’s the verse I’ve been telling to myself each day, and I know hat He will make the difference in my life. Been learning and trying to keep focus on Him who strengthens me, and also fr he rest in His arms.


Besides Cyber Christmas, 2 days later will be CHRISTMAS day!!! Yea!!! It’s the day where the big fat jolly jolly Santa clause will come down and fill your stockings with lots of goodies and sweets.


“What are you talking here Jowen, you know very well there is no Santa clause, and there are no stocking to be filled”


Geees….i guess I must have been hooked up since standard 1 till about Form 3 with that mindset, hehehe…. Anyway, the real meaning to Christmas is the day Jesus, the saviour was born on earth,, for the salvation of mankind.


Joy to the world, The Lord is come…