Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Life just goes on.......

I’ve been wanting to have you so much
That i put my life in the marsh
Slowly and slowly i am beginning to break
without you life is so hard to take

God, You have heard my cry
And seen me with your eye
Truly and firmly you will be my joy
Life is just so fun when its not a toy


Life goes on
Even when i am down
Even when i frown
And even when i turn brown
because of all that had happened
i learned the way from my past experience


Perspective changed, views differ
but i chose to stay and deliver
My best and my desire
To everyone who are really on fire

Life is like a playground
Fun, colorful and have varieties
I just wondered deep when I am down
Is life going to stay as it is
Or to be change, when deemed fit

Long ago I wished upon a star
That I may be like you afar
With so much to see, and so much to do
Now I wondered, is it all true


Life’s journey is for us to learn
Challenges and tribulations are hard to discern
But once you are in it, , you will have got it
The splendor and the significance
Of life’s little treasures


So many things to be realized
and so few that can be visualize
trials, temptation, and many more alike
I just thought of my life
That somehow always in a fry


Life goes on
Easy to say, but not easy to do
Till the day that you are strong
Jowen, run the race and God bless You….

Life goes on………..

*sudden rush of inspiration on Sunday morning, 11AM*
*Dedicated to myself, and to those who are feeling down, depressed and the like*
*Life goes on…….…….... Life goes on….….….…... Life goes on………..……*