Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Monday, October 11, 2004

Trust

When I was a little boy
Everything around seemed to be a toy
Which I could hold on and play with
Without knowing any of the risk

I always had this thought
That I can trust in you a lot
Until the day I find that it is not
the way I used to have my thought

Throughout the years I had lived
I have been always learning to give
What I have deep down from my heart
Because of the trust that I have so much

Circumstances will have to be faced
Because of the decisions I have made
Some seemed bad, and some seemed good
Some really put me in hot soup

I have always wanting to trust
But it always ends up in a frust
May be I’m just trying to have fun
So my feelings are always on the run
In search of the things that I really want

Without You that I could trust
I can’t imagine if I were to bust
Of all the problems that I am facing
You are the one that keeps me going

For all the things I have done
Brokenness and sadness lingers around me at least once
I tried putting all these things behind
And leaving it for the great divine

I really want to thank you
For the trust that I have in you
Things seemed blurry without you
But I learned to trust more in you