Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Monday, October 18, 2004

Blessed

Lord you have been so great
For all that you have done
For me personally to take
All the joy and have fun

In times of sorrow and despair
You are the one who lead me
Your greatness and love no one can compare
In you O Lord, I will not grow weary

Of all thee things you have done for me
Words cant express how much I thank you
With so much to give and never stingy
O Lord, I am so blessed that I know you


Forgive me of my iniquities
And all the grief’s I have brought
Lord, you know of my worries
And will never bring me to drought


I feel so blessed in your presence
You are my light and my refuge
Being so worthy that I have even question
Forgive me for not showing my gratitude

O Lord, I just want to thank you
For you have bless me with so much
Some I am not even worthy to receive
Thank You Lord, I am Blessed…..