Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

The Season of S.T.R.E.S.S

The time has come once again for MMU Students ( I being one of the unfortunate) to crack their heads as well as to sacrifice gaming and sleep for war, war of exams. Yes, it is te time of our Mid-term examination, and adding add oil to fire is that this semester is just 60 days long, so we have to suffer with Xtra stress and pressure to handle examinations, plus the fact that some of us are taking more then 3 subjects, and all are super heavy subjects, HELP, I need space to breathe…!!!

But looking at the not-so-bad side of it, examination is one way to gauge students performance, and according to the Education Minister of Malaysia, he said that PMR and UPSR examination for lower education level may be scrapped. Well, in my opinion, it should remain as it is, as it will improve the literate level of younger generation in our country. I echoed the sentiment of the Former Prime Minister, that he aspire to make Malaysia a develop nation by the year 2020, so which means we as future leaders should buck up our studies, and to be a step ahead then any other people of the world. This is not easy to achieve for sure, but with the 23 million populations in Malaysia, nothing is impossible….

I just finished one exam on Monday, and waiting for another 3 more to come. The paper on Monday was an easy paper( for some people, yes, but definitely not ok for me). I nearly went blank during the exam, cause of lack of sleep ii guess, and plus the fact I was not feeling well that day. Slept the whole afternoon and woke up 2 hours before test, by then my head was still spinning. Hopefully I will be able to pass the test.

Well, I just want to wish all those readers of my blog ( if you are having some kind of examination ), All The Best, and do score well as to not make your future bleak…….Best wishes from me to you….:)