Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Friday, November 26, 2004

Dedicated to You......:)

Friend, I am feeling grumpy
Come into my life and make me happy
Through your words I understand
In your presence, I will comprehend


I am feeling sick and depress
Because of the things that makes me stress
Exams, friends and the rest
I just can’t go on without rest


I just want you here with me
Now that I am sad and moody
For your smiles will make me cheerful
When you are with me, it’s so wonderful


Like the birds of the air so high
I just want to wish you hi
For all the things you have done
It certainly made me want to dance


Though you may not understand
That I really do care and will withstand
Troubles that may arise out of the blues
Because of You, I can do…..


Thank you to you dear friend
For telling me who I really am
I should not have listen to rumors
That make my life goes down the sewers