Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Thank You , Friend

Lord, you are so wonderful
For making my life so beautiful
Throughout my life I will praise you
I will not fear again. phew…..

Every little step I take
I may put my life at stake
But it’s because of you, O Lord
That I learned to give, and take

For all of you who supported me
I just want to say I am pleased
Friendship comes, and friendship goes
But you have seen me through as a whole

Without challenges without pain
I will not know the price of gain
I always do things my own way
But that’s not what the Lord has to say

Come to me, you who are weary
And I will make things easy
Through Me you shall find rest
And through Me you will be the best

Thank You friend for you understand
What I can bear and what I can stand
Without grudges you have been there
Helping me out everywhere

*Dedicated to a friend who has been there for me*
*Thanks for evevrything*