Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Monday, November 08, 2004

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaa!!!

After what seemed be endless night of battling tiredness and staying up till the wee hours of the morning, it had leave me. I am sad to say…,, but the things that I have been working on every night had finished, and I don’t get to do the stuffs again till next semester….I am gonna miss it…..I’ve sacrificed sleep, meals, and even gatherings, just to get it done, and now it had to leave me. No one could ever share this sorrow with me. L


YEA!!!!! Finally done with my assignments, and how I wished I won’t see them, nor touch them ever again, YEA!!! Just finished the last assignment for the semester, after 1 whole week when I actually started on both assignments. One is a really super SAD project, and one more not-so-sad one. Been having nightmares just to think of the amount of time I spent on it. Day and night, 24/7 had been devoted to this VVVVVIP which is given the honor of being named “Assignments & Projects”, and “Submission” is a name given to the VVVVVVIP when they were to be evaluated by some super high authority council where they are given special name such as “Sir”, “Professor”, and “Dr”.


The past week had been an emo week for me, where I experienced a change externally in life as well as internal changes, which always brings me down to my knees, crying “So help Me God….” It had taught me many life experiences that no book could teach, and no words could explain. It has to be experienced personally, and though the experiences are some what un-predictable, nonetheless it had taught me how to be a better person, and to grow more in maturity as well as to be strong.


Hope that the remaining 2 weeks before the Armageddon (read : Exams) will be smooth sailing for me, without any major happenings where I need to be summoned. I just hope that each passing day, I will be a blessing to others and also I will learn to live life the way life wants me to live.


Below is a poem I wrote just for a friend, who had been with me, and caring for me. Thank You for being a friend…


If life brings me down
I would not have drown
For I have a friend, who will always bound
To help keep me safe and sound

Thank you for your kindness and your care
Through all that had happened, you are there
Risking your life, so I could be spare
Your understanding and love I will declare

We have a lot in common
And you are so fortunate, Jowen
To have such a friend, I am so glad
Without you, I will be sad

THANK YOU!!!!!