Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Updates from the battlefield......

Hey ya people, how are you guys doing? Hope that everybody is fine and great, just like I do.....


Anyway, I just finished a paper, plus another two more to go. The first paper was kind of easy, but still can’t get full marks. The second paper will be less then 24 hours away from the time of this post. I really hope to score for this second test, as I am unprepared till now.

Other then that, everything is fine and great with me, just feeling moody and stress at times. Well, I guess everybody goes through it, sooner or later. Been having a good chat with a friend back at hometown, and eventually, we got to know each other better.

Take care for now, got to get back to polish up my brains, and to battle the second paper….Adieus…:D