Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I am Back..:D

After 5 days of disappearance from Cyberspace, I am finally back with a bang. Well, for once, I am beginning to feel the tension and the pressure of examination which is starting next week, while I haven’t started revising all that I needed to d. With 3 subjects on my hands now, i just hope that I will be able to pass the exam. These are the account’s of me last week…

Friday

Me and my family went over to Mid-Valley Mega mall to witnessed the Amazing Body Adventure which is held on the 3rd floor, exhibition centre. It is a huge replica of the human body, with so much to see and do. Throughout the journey inside the human body, I learned much more then I did during science class back in secondary school. I went through the mouth, down the esophagus tube, into the liver, passed by the heart, sinked into the kidneys, and most amazingly, I am able to experienced the inside of a mother’s womb. Yeap, there’s this big balloon like model, where inside are the model of the uterus, the fallopian tube, etc…etc…, I felt being transported back 20 years in time, right to the place where I came out from my mother. I was so touched, and deep in my heart, I thanked my mum for enduring such hardship and pain just for me. Then finally after an hour or so, we exited through the anus, which is the last stop. Well, what thrilled me during this adventure is the time and the effort put in by the people involved. Imagine building up a human body from scratch, in a 5000 square feet hall, and plus all the lighting and sound and creativity, Wow….and also, the experience that I got is priceless, as I got to see how the heart looked like in reality, and not through pictures, how the liver worked, how the kidneys function, how the stomach digest our food, these are all lifelong knowledge, and I am glad to actually come for the adventure. We were supposed to leave in the morning from home, but got delayed till the afternoon, with me unwilling to budge from bed. This is really a cool time for bonding among my family members, and judging by the fact I haven’t meet them for 3 weeks, this trip[ is a blessing in disguise.

Saturday

Went back to my grandparent’s house for the weekends. What greeted me as I stepped foot into the house was the smile by my grandmother, and also my aunt. Me and my dad went straight to clean the house, mowed the grass, trimmed the plants, and swept the porch. It was indeed a pleasant thing to do, besides the usual stuffs I do in Cyberjaya, which is study, play, meetings, assignment…….at least something different…went to the golf course with dad and brothers for a game the next day . although I didn’t score a hole-in-one, but the experience is cool, and nice.

Monday

Came back to the Intelligent City, Cyberjaya, and spend my day in front of books, and also the computer. My housemate was not back yet, so left me alone in the house till about evening. Well, as usual, life goes on until today, with the same thing in and out…

Been trying to pen down a few poems here, but I am still working on it. Stay tuned for more from me..:D