Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Monday, November 29, 2004

Mission Accomplished

Phew....After one week of agonizing mental torture and suffering because of "The Enemy", It's finally gone, and mother earth is well protected again, because of me:P Exams are finally over, and holidays had just started.( Well, it started 4 days ago from this post, hahahaha)

Well, holiday for me will be prettty much the same, sleep, eat, sleep again, and eat again. It seemed to be a routine nowadays, and i already missed the life i had in "The Intelligent City". Assignment, tests, staying up late with buddies....etc...etc......hmm, talking about ungratefulness. Basically i have what i want at home. I have true love from parents and siblings. I had pure homecooked food specially from "Mom's Kitchen", i have all the time i want on the bed, without worrying bout 8AM clases. What else could i asked for man? :P

This past few days, i have been lazying around at home, with my feet hardly even stepped out of the house. but then too much rest will make me into a even more lazier person, so what i have already planned, is to catch up with some games ii quit playing when i was still studying, hahaha......

I will keep you guys updated now and then la, but then it won't be as frequent posting like when i was back in school. but do chat with me in my chatterbox, hehe, till then, CIAOZ....

Happie HOlidays to all MMU-ians ...^.^