Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

My Holidays are numbered.....

Hey hey....after what seemed to be a long break from blogging, i am back here....with some not-so-interesting things to report.

With just 9 more days to go before semester starts again, i might be as well enjoying the remaining bits of my holidays. been having plenty of sleep, and also loads of food day in day out, there's really not much to asked for during the holidays, except perhaps for a personal gym instructor ro keep me in shape, or a personalized alarm clock, which will make sure i wake up on the dot each time the sun rises :) which is of course my mum, hahahahaha....

well, nothing magnificent happenned during the past 12 days of my break, except that i have been to Sunway Lagoon for a family day, organized by my dad's company. it was a nice trip there though, with plenty of fun ,and food as well (hehe, YumYum) i enjoyed every bit of time spent there, with my parents and siblings. i have been on a theme-park-drought for 2 years now, and blessing came after 730 days of waiting, hehehhehehe...:)

well, i will crap more if i have the time, given the fact that i do not have broadband at home, and i do not want to waste my parents $$ on phone bills, i might as wello stopped here. To all my friends who checked in here, i wanna say a BIG Thank You to you, for taking time to read my writings, and also, to my friends who are having holidays still, Happie Holidays ya, enjoy while you still can....

Take Care Friends......