Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Friday, December 10, 2004

Updates......

Hello People, it's me crapping again after a few days of absence from the cyberworld.... been enjoying every remaining days of my freedom from "the intelligent city", and really am glad...

This afternoon, i went over to PIKOM PC fair at PWTC today, since it's the first day. Went there with a friend, and we walked and walked and walked from afternoon till evening, just to buy a keyboard (that won't work) , a mouse (which won't work either) , a DvD-Rom, and a CD-RW Rom, which i hope it will worked. Mien, spent a few hours to get something off the shelves, and later found that it won't function as stated in the catalog. Oh well, this taught me an invalueble lesson, which is

"Test your product each time you buy, whether big or small. even a mouse may give you problem"

Enjoyed my time spent OUTSIDE home during the break, and also i sacrifice My PreCious sleep just to be out, hmmm, a worthwhile sacrifice, isn't it?

Will crap more soon, ran out of idea already. may be will come out with a poem of some sort. keep your eyes locked on to this page....:)

* A dedication to the fren who went with me to PC Fair today *

* A dedication also to a fren who asked me why i didnt update my blog on Thursday. (P/S : There you are friend, an updated blog and a dedication to YOU..:) Enjoy everybit of holiday....CHeeRS!!) *