Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Post-Exam Entries

I Just finished my last exams before the Chinese new Year holiday today, it was the third paper to be conquered, with another 4 more to go after the break. The first paper being a mathematics paper, but given the name as Resource Management. The paper wasn’t tough, but it wasn’t easy either. One have to be sure of all the algorithms and the formulas before attempting the paper I had a hard time studying that subject too, if it’s not because of my good friend, who dragged me to library for the whole week to study the paper. Thank You Mr. S.L, for the time spent in the library with you, and thanks for your teachings too ya J


The second paper was computer networks, where it is a continuation from last semester’s "data communication". Also thanks to Mr. S.L, I am able to answer all the multiple choice questions for the test. As usual, we studied at the library during last weekends, and I did answer the paper with confidence, knowing that what I studied is sufficient to pull me through


The third paper, being Software Engineering, was the third and final paper before the break. My exam room is supposed to be CR2046, but in the end, the room is being booked for another exam. So we got to move up one floor to sit in CR3045 instead. Hmmm, talking about perfect booking of venue…..even exams can have venues clashing with each other…the paper was tricky, and some of my friends commented, that their lecturer haven’t teach them the chapters yet. Hehe…


Went over to CF right after the test, and Pastor Margeret was speaking on “Blessings and Cursing” It was a nice message, though I came in halfway because earlier on, I had an exam. The message was inspiring, and later we had worship session and also some announcements being made. The came the time where the Birthday babies from October last year till January this year were given a belated birthday celebration. 4 months before a celebration? U may ask… but then I think it’s because of lack of time to have it once a month, and also the funds factor I presumed. Each person were given birthday greeting token, and were prayed for by Annette,


The day ended with me being here typing out the entries for the life of Jowen , and hope the dear readers out there will enjoy reading it as much as I like typing it.

God bless ya people…Take Care.:D