Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Busy...Busy...Busy

Well well, let’s see what have we got here…... 18 more days to final exams, with 2 more assignments to go, plus an additional 2-3 meeting next week, Oh help!!!!! I’m going Nutz !!!


The past week had been somewhat interesting, with the exception of a mad hour rush to pay my school fees, on the final days. All I saw on that day was, the queue to the bank counter was unending, since 9.30AM. I was one of the casualties, where I started queuing up from 9AM to10AM, just to get a form, and also to transfer the funds from my account to MMU’s account. In other words, I am paying my funds, which stands a total of a 5 digit number where I can only settled 80% of the payment, because of withdrawing quota imposed by the bank. Students were frantically trying to beat the dateline which falls on Tuesday, and even after lunchtime around 2PM, students were still seen queuing to pay money. This shows the mindset of us Malaysian, who only do things at the very last minute. I calculated the time I had to settle the payments on normal days. From queuing up at the bank, till I submit my slip at he finance counter, it shouldn’t take more then 10 minutes. Here I was standing for 1 hour in the bank, and another 30 minutes in the finance counter. OH Boy……


Other interesting things which happened during the week were Buddy’s night in CF, which I couldn’t attend due to some crappy assignment meeting from what I heard, the night was a blast, with each buddies trying to outshine one another, with their prince n princess costumes, and the objectives of the event is to foster greater ties among CF-ers , and also to reward the best dressed buddies.


I will be super busy for the coming finals and also submissions, and as such I won’t be updating my blog as frequently as last time. Thanks for understanding, and as Arnold says, I’LL BE BACK…..