Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Sunday, April 17, 2005

It's over, camp's coming....

Hey ya peeps, whasssuppppp?? I’ve been missing from here for some time already. And I donno if any of you know the reason, hehe….if you do not know, read on and find out. Even if you know, read on and get entertained. Lol….


Final examination is finally over, and I get to breathe in freshness again. Through out the past few weeks, I have had my head buried under piles of books, and tonnes of papers. It had been a hectic and tiring month for me , as I’ve had projects to complete, assignments to pass up, meetings to attend, and a lot of other miscellaneous stuffs. Been undergoing intense pressure day by day, and surely I am so glad that it had ended. Months of preparation, days of not having enough sleep, finally pay off. Now my third semester is finally over, and I am entering into my third and final year in MMU. Days passed by so fast, and to think back the times I had during my foundation studies, is as if it had happened yesterday. Hmmm, will blog more into it soon.


Now that everything is over (for now),I am packing up to go for camp, YEA!!! I like camps, especially those that is organized by friends, and which is held far far away. I’ve been looking forward to this camp, since I came back from the same camp last year. It’s the Inter-fellowship (IF) camp jointly organized by CFMMU Cyberjaya (Christian fellowship of Multimedia University) and MMUCF Malacca. It is going to be at CCC Penang, and for 4 whole days, there’s going to be loads of fun and laughter and fellowship going on. As I am typing this out, the clock is ticking, and departure time to penang is 5 hours away, WOOHoo……Yea….See you people in four days time. Updates will be posted, ermmm, when I am free..=P Cya

MMU, Bye bye till second semester…………Penang, here I come……….=P