Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Busy day 1

Hi Guys n Gurls, its been 3-4 days since I last posted, due to the fact that I am a busy man(NOT) and also partly because of my hectic schedule and a lazy spirit……well, I had been through a lot these days, and I would like to share it out here….:D

Had a pretty eventful day on Thursday, where my day started at 9AM, and ended around the next day 4.30AM. it’s been almost 20 hours I have stayed up in campus, with 30- minutes back home to change and bathe. Well, had classes from 11 in the morning, and ended at 4PM. Went over with a friend to get smartcard, and they had to wait about 2 weeks to get theirs done, where as during my Alpha year when I took mine, I did it all in one day, and I even complaint that is slow. Imagine waiting inline at 8AM, and getting your smart card at 5.30PM the same day, and considering I was one of the early birds there, hmmm, I thought they must be a problem, but then again to think of this years batch who took smartcard, I was one of the super lucky ones to be able to get it done in one day.:D

Had a quick shower around 6.30 when I got back home after the errand, and called up a friend for dinner. It was pretty much a fruitful session we had together, as we got to know each other better, and somehow we are able to relate to one another. The ‘makan-ing’ time took almost 2 hours, and we adjourned for the MMU close tournament in one of the labs after we were filled with food. Its an event organized by the Malaysian Games Developers Club (MGDC), and the event is Malaysian Computer Games Festival (MCGF), which resembles the World Cyber-Games (WCG) in Korea. They had Need-For-Speed Finals and also Gun-bound semi Final competition that night, and it was quite a challenging event to see. Stakes were high during the finals, where a Malay guy battled it out to first place from a Chinese guy, and it was like, 6 laps in 15 minutes. WOW…I couldn’t do that even in 1 hour, hahaha…..

Soon after at 11PM, we had an emergency meet up with the MCGF chairperson and co-chairperson, and the meeting was called to order at 11.45, and adjourned at 4.30 AM the next morning. It was a heart tormenting, blood-steaming, and emotions flowing kind of meeting, with everybody talking good/bad about everybody, and what I themed as ‘getting-to-know-what-i-am’ meeting. It was the longest meeting I have ever attended, and somehow I learned a lot, and experienced something new. Been darn tired after the meeting, and headed to bed straight away after I stepped into home, without even changing nor washing up. That best described the tiredness that I was in, and be prepared for the next entry, going to be mind boggling as one would asked ‘How he managed to do it?’

Stay tuned…..