Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Thank You, Lord

The sun shines and flowers bloom
But still my life do looked gloom
I thought of my path
I thought of my way
I even thought of the things
That made me astray


I have been trying to find
The things that I have been looking for
In the end, everything is fine
Through the Lord, I got it all


Many things come and go
But God’s grace always will flow
To make my life keeps on to glow
For the glory and honor of Him to show


For all the mistakes I had done
You are there to make it un-done
I am so thankful for you, O God
For I can call you Father, and Lord


Thank You Lord You have been there
To see me through, and always will bear
My sins, my shame and my wares
Without You, I would not even stare
At your mercy and love that flares


Thank You Lord…


-Jowen-

*A poem of thanksgiving after CF yesterday night...*