Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Accomplishment

Hello people, it's about time me update me blog, after several days of enjoying sleep and food, hehe

This holiday for me is by far the most enjoyable one, one which i anaged to accomplish something, beside the usual routime, which is eat, sleep and play games. I know for some, my accomplishment is a routine for them, but I still think it's a big thing for me. I managed to finished reading 3 novels, each about 400 to 500 pages long, in 3 weeks. *Didn't i get to hear applauses?* hehe....been folowing in my best friend foodstep, and tryinbg to revived back my reading habit since standard one. Catherine Coultier ccertainly is my favourite author, with her New York Best seller titles, The Countess, Eleventh hour, and Blindside, the last two books being FBI Thrillers, and the first book is set about in the 15th century, where the ranks of Count, Viscount and Earl remains in Britain. It's definitely one of the best author you can have when it comes to novels, and the link to her website can be found on the column at the right, under her name. i wouuld give a 5/5 rating for her works, and don't worry. i am not doing publicity for her, just to tell you my acomplishments, hehehehahahah.....but go read her books...It's worth your every sen and second

Besides that, I managed to help out in cleaning the house, my room especially, where spiders and lizards are my room-mates, ( JusT Joking, don't believe me!!) , helped out in the kitchen with the cleaning stuffs, definitely not the cooking (I'll be ready at the dining table half and hour before dinner:P) , and also play games and read novels, not to mentioned one of the books written by the all time favourite author, J.R.R Tolkien, in the famous Lord Of The Ring series.

Phew, after reading so many books in such a short time, i feel satisfied, and pleased with muyself, not going to "angkat bakul" here, but then, it's the most fruitful holidays by far for me.
With just 4 more days left to enjoy the break and another week or so before Christmas, i have a feeling things are gonna get better and beter for me. To sidetrack a little, I passed all my exams( Hallelujah) . Didn't think that i would, but I did. Thank The Lord for his faithfulness...

C ya soon people, Take Care...:P