Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Monday, December 20, 2004

Let the semester begin...

After 1814400 seconds of resting and enjoying, the time has come to be alert again . The semester will start again tomorrow, which brings me to my final semester of this academic year. Time sure flies, and all I remembered doing during my holidays were sleep, eat, play, read, went out……..but never thought of studying. Hehehe…guess too much of holiday will bring more harm then good .


I was back here to the semi-concrete jungle of Cyberjaya last Saturday, and started cleaning up my room, and my house. After so long of vacancy, the dust pile was horrendous. It took me about 4 hours to finish cleaning up everything (this includes vacuuming, mopping, and wiping). For a moment, I thought I was a maid, doing household chores for my employer (housemates). Well, at least now I am very satisfied with the condition of my house and room, now that it is clean and neat now.


A phone call came about 10 minutes after I finished cleaning.


“Hey, where are you now? I am downstairs waiting for you. Come quickly ya…”


Oh crap, I almost forgotten about the X’mas BBQ party, organized by Peace Charis YA Life church. I went and changed immediately, and within 5 minutes, I was ready and in the car, on my way to the pastor’s house for the party. I had great fun there, from 6PM right up till 10.30. I made a couple of new friends, and there was one international friend which I met on that night. Which he made me looked like a dwarf beside him. This guy is from Sudan, and judging by his height, I thought he was 27 years old, but when he told me he is doing his form 6 in an international school, it shocked me. He was 2 heads taller then me, and Oh my… I looked like a form 2 student beside him….:)


Oh, looked like the semester had already started, so I think I should get started too with my studies and preparation…..:P