Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Sunday, September 05, 2004

You

You
Soften my heart when I am hard
Clearing my mind when I am blind
Being with me when I am lonely
And keeping up with me though you are busy

You
Had been my friend all this while
And I thank you for your patience and your smile
That keeps me going without stopping
Without you I don’t think I’ll be living
To face another day in that seemed so blurry

You
Never thought of yourself
When it comes to helping me
Uncertainties and confusion there might be
but you are still here with me

You
Through all the things that happens
You are the one which never dampens
My spirit to keep on going
To the place that I’ve been longing

You
Are the one
Who will make me want
All of your qualities and whatever grant
Because of the things you have done

You
Through all think and thin
Had been teaching me the ways not to sin
From the situation that you are in
Tells me that You are not finish with me

I thank God for you
Who had given me what I really need
In this time of my anxiety and misery
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you