Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Thursday, November 04, 2004

What a day....

Been trying to post up something the past few days, but then either I was too busy, or had nothing to write, so here are he accounts of what I did last summer…:D


Tuesday – had CF at night, with the theme, as Tak Nak! Forum, chaired by Michelle, and conducted by 3 panelist, Pastor Richard and his wife, and Pastor Khoo, They answered our question regarding lifestyle, relationship, and many more aspect of our life, and I learned a lot from there. Had a Hi-Committee meeting also at the same time, and thus was away from CF most of the time, though I managed to sit for 30 minutes before going out again. It was rather a fruitful meeting, with every committee members giving report and explaining our problems faced while planning and organizing our respective event. The meeting adjourned at around 2, and had supper after that. This is my first time eating that late, and when I got back home, it was already 3.30AM. boy, I must have gained a few pounds because of the late night food…J


Wednesday – Had CG at night, where we had combine CG meeting between SEED CG and THIRST CG. It was indeed a pleasant sight to see all our former members getting together and praising God as well as fellowshipping with one another. Didn’t had full attendance though, but the turnout was good. Had 2 pretty ambassadors for CG that night, and had a wonderful time of acting and sharing. We acted out a passage from the bible, which is the life of Joseph, how he got his dreams, was sold, accused, and been into prison, and later became the Prime Minister of Egypt. We learned and shared about the characteristic and personality of Joseph, and how we can apply it in our lives. Had a wonderful session with THIRST, and learned a lot as well.


When I am weak
It is when I learned to seek
The treasures that are to be
So lovely and so free

Life is always a challenge
To us it is like a burden
But once we have learned
It is not a hindrance

Thank you for your encouragements
Where I can find refuge and support
It is through you, I overcame my predicaments
And it is through you
I can be like a rock
So strong, solid and hard
With you by my side
What it is to be frust