Welcome to Jowen's page

The life, the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences, the challenges, the views, the emotions, and the ways of a young adult named Jowen...

Monday, November 01, 2004

Life struggles

When I am weak
You lift me up
I found my strength in you

When I am lost
I’m found by you
You never let me go

You are my Lord, I worship you
Bow down before your throne
You are my peace, my strength and my comfort
I’m so in love with you

This is a song which I have been listening to these past few days. It talks about how God love me, and it doesn’t matter in what state I am in now. Just have to trust in him, and He will do the rest….


Been going through some emotional struggles lately, and its not something I wish to be thinking of, but somehow as I grow up, these things are in-evitable. Emotions, love, relationship are just some of the things that go through the back of my mind, every time I sit, or I stand. I am somewhat thankful for that, because that shows that I am growing up, and soon to be a man. Things which didn’t happened 10 years ago, are happening now, things that I have not put a thought of before, I am beginning to take it seriously. Life process is a hard process, and when one manages to get through the stages, this shows the maturity and the confidence one have in life.


Emotional struggles are hard to bear
But that will prove how well I will fare
In future where I will definitely be
A strong man, yes that’s what I see in me

Many times these things happened
Though I have not given a thought
But it has to be now when it happened
So that I can be brought and taught

Many things doesn’t seemed right to me
When I started to be like this
But then hey, life is cool
If I can only be like You


God give strength to the weary
And increases the power of the weak
To God be all the glory
And I shall be the meek